Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!


Ethan is 4 years old! I can’t believe how fast time goes by. Ethan is so much fun to be around. He has a fun, energetic, outgoing personality and never ceases to humor us. We are so glad to have him in our family.

Ethan had a super fun birthday! Ethan’s friends and cousins all met up at “Bouncin’ Off the Walls”. They had fun running around and going down the huge slide. I’m bummed I didn’t get a picture of all the kids together, but there were 10 kids that came. Afterwards, mine and John’s family all met up at our house for pizza, dinosaur brownies and presents! The kids had fun playing with toys while the older kids played Dance Dance Revolution.
It was a lot of fun and Ethan loved spending his birthday with his friends and family.
We love you Ethan!

7 comments:

James and Crystal said...

I love the invitation you did! I was just wondering what you did it with. I sell Creative Memories and we have some awesome digital software, and I do love the invitation you did.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. He is such a cute kid. Happy Birthday Ethan!

Scott and Lorri said...

wow 4 that is crazy! my little man turns 3 on valentines day and i'm so sad. They grow up to fast.
p.s. how did you get all 4 pictures together? I'm guessing you did it first on the comp and the uplaoded it as one file but let me know. i loke it.

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! When Evan saw the blog he said, hey there's my best friend Ethan!

J and L said...

How fun! I can't believe he's 4 either! I actually remember the weekend you had Ethan. Shara and I were staying up at a cabin in Oakley with a bunch of friends (Jared included) and we got word the next morning and Jared drove us back down to SLC so we could come see you... ha ha ha!
Happy Birthday Ethan!! I hear January birthdays are fantastic! I hope so!!!

Tera said...

Hi Chari! What a stroke of luck to find your blog. Your family is beautiful! I'd ask what your family has been up to, but I'll just read your blog! I'd love to keep in touch!

Tera (Herle) Schneider

thebriggsfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.