Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To"

My birthday is in 5 days. This is me trying to pose-ha ha (sorry Becky, I tried)


Now humor me and play along.
Based my photos and the photos below, which celebrity looks the same age as me? And no cheating on the internet!!!!
A. Jennifer Love Hewett

B. Rene Zellwegger



C. Keira Knightly

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Jennifer Love for sure! And have I told you how much I love your hair?!?!?

Ashley said...

I guess Jennifer too!

And you look fantastic in those pictures!

J and L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James and Crystal said...

I'm going for Jennifer Love!

thebriggsfamily said...

Sorry Lauren & Tera, try again. You're suppose to pick the celebrity that looks the same age as me. :)

thebriggsfamily said...

Sorry, I had to delete your comments. My age can't be revealed yet! :) Besides, you're suppose to put what celebrity looks the same age as me. I'll give you another chance :) hee hee

Keeping Up With The Joneses said...

LOL! Chari A+ for valid effort! I loved it. I showed Chris your picture and he just sighed and said "Chari's just so beautiful." So that should make you happy on your upcoming birfday. O.K. now to the task at hand, Chris says Jennifer Love, I say based on the photos ONLY, Rene. But I also think that only with this particular photo because she looks radiant, any other day she look hideous and nasty so then you can't use her and you would move to Jennifer. I know how old you are though so my vote doesn't count anyways.

Keeping Up With The Joneses said...

You know there was a time when I used to hate the fact that you were older than me...BOY AM I GLAD THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!!!!HA HA HA

Smallmans said...

I'm going against everyone and saying Kiera Knightley. (Probably spelled wrong... oops!)

Happy Birthday!

Scott and Lorri said...

I like your pictures of just waking up. Just kidding!!!!! You look great. Um...I guess the blonde one renee z. but i have no idea. i just know your age.

Breinholt Gang said...

I think Renee Zelwanger, or however you spell her name. Love it