Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm an Aunt again!

Congratulations Paul! Jared was born Feb. 11th, weighs 6lbs. 2 oz. & is 18 inches long. For coming 5 weeks early he is a healthy baby!!!!
He is sooooooo cute and I gave him a cute mohawk! I can't wait 'til he goes home and I can take lots of pictures of him :)



6 comments:

Keeping Up With The Joneses said...

He is so dang cute! Tell him I say congrats!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Hi Chari,

I found your blog through Lorri's and just had to say hi! I can't remember the last time I saw you but it has definetly been a LONG time! =) So how are you? Your family looks cute! =) Well, I hope to hear from ya! Take care!

Jennifer (Woolley) Ferguson

thefergybunch@gmail.com or I'm on Face Book & here is my blog link: http://thefergybunch.blogspot.com/

Scott and Lorri said...

yea a baby....yea....ahh so cute!!! So to do the "fuzzy " thing with the pictures you have to shoot in raw. THere is another way thru using the filters. use the blurry one. but I've never done it that way so I can's tell you how.
congrats on being an aunt!!!!

Stephanie said...

hey lady thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love it! your kids are the cutest! I cant believe how big they were at jessica's wedding! Tell Paul congrats! I am happy that the baby is healthy for being that early! what a CHUNK he would have been:)! I cant wait to see more pics!

Ariane said...

So cute! Tell Paul congratulations for me! Your family is so adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chari. We went private on our blog. Send me an email to rebeccaabegglen@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite if you want to keep updated! :)