Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. This year I wanted to do more crafts/activities with the kids. Which is ironic because I hate making crafts. I'm not creative and I lose interest in a project pretty quickly. I picked some easy crafts that the kids could do themselves and it was a lot of fun. I'd actually consider doing those cute home decor crafts if they were kid friendly. Each morning the kids were eager to find ou
t what we were going to do that day.
Activity#1:POM POM PUMPS!
Activity#2: Make, cut out, bake and decorate pumpkin, bat and ghost
sugar cookies.
Activity#3: Outdoor decorations; ghost balloons
Activity#4: Outdoor Activities; Pumpkin bags
The three smaller pumpkins were from our garden!!!! I only planted small pie ones. Next year I'll try planting the bigger ones.
Other crafts/Activities: We played Halloween games during the week and then the other crafts we did were for Ethan's Halloween party which I posted below.
1 comment:
What a fun halloween!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/jajaran-rekomendasi-tempat-ngopi-terbaik-di-bandung
Post a Comment