I figured I might as well blog about the current events in my life since I can't back track for a while. I know I've mentioned this before, but Ethan LOVES LOVES LOVES to have parties. We invited 10 cute little boys to come. 3 couldn't make it, but we still had a great turn out. My mom watched Anabell and Austin for me which was a big help because I was able to focus completely on the boys.

I'll be honest, I thought for sure that I'd be frazzled and wanting to pull my hair out after 3 hours of entertaining 8 rambunctious boys but that wasn't the case at all. I can't believe how much fun I had. These boys are HILARIOUS!!!!

From Left to right, back row first: Tyler, Josh, Daxton, Braden, Gabe, Conner, Ethan & Gage.

Boys will be boys!

Little Caesars was nice enough to make a pumpkin pizza just for us!

Skeleton Brains to drink.

Pinate Time! Look at their faces -so funny! I have the most AWESOME video of these guys but it is too big to upload on here. But I asked "Who wants candy?" And they are all looking up at me with wide eyes and huge grins yelling at the same time "MEEEEE!" and then as the candy is scattered everywhere they start scrambling as fast as they can to fill up their bags. It was the funniest thing.
Ethan and I made the Black Widow pinate ourselves. I accidentally made the hole too small on the top of the body so when they wacked the spider head off, the candy didn't come out so I ended up pulling the candy out and tossing it over the balcony to the boys.

The boys decorating their dessert, pumpkin sugar cookies.

Eating lunch -I have such a hard time figuring out how to put my pictures in order.
Here's a video just to show how goofy these boys were being. I seriously couldn't get enough of them! I'm glad things went well and everyone had so much fun!!!! I love having parties...I wonder where Ethan gets it from??????
No comments:
Post a Comment