The following is from my friend, KANDY's, blog. Yes, it really did happen. And,
OF COURSE, I am going to get her back. I just can't say when. Be afraid, very afraid Kandy. My commentary is in
BLUE.

"This is Chari in her Mexican dress at church. She loves this dress!!! Okay, maybe she doesn't love it as much as she had to wear it
[it was the most comfortable dress ever! I didn't stand out like a sore thumb at all. No one even complimented me on it. Except for my young women. Who thought I just got back from Mexico]....
Chari woke up on Sunday morning to no dresses or any church clothes of any kind in her house. You might ask "Why?" Well, this is where the story is hysterical. I had the briliiant idea (on a Saturday when I had her van keys and kids)
[I must've been on drugs]to raid her house of any church clothing that might exist in her house. She was getting home late that Saturday night and I knew that she wouldn't look for her clothes. Sure enough, Sunday morning about 8:15 I get a text, "I hate you!!!"
[I really do]
She hates me but loves me because I did the best joke ever.
[It's true]I took all the clothes and left this dress with a bow for her hair and left the note, "You will sure look pretty in this dress at church, see ya there." I knew she would fit in it and doesn't it look great??? Love ya, Chari
[It's a love/hate relationship-hee hee]
5 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA!!! I'm about to pee my pants here!!! LOVE IT!!
I don't know this Kandy girl, but she has something to be fearing. After having been an accomplise many times I can honestly say that Chari is a well seasoned prankster!!
That is so awesome!
Seriously, that is the best joke ever! What in the world would make her think of that! and I love that you actually went to church in that mexican mumu thingy.
oh my heck that was brilliant!!! hahahahahaha!
I am sooo doing this to my friend!
Post a Comment