My brother, Paul, and Melanie were married the day after Christmas. They were both so so happy. Congratulations!
They both look so cute!
I love this picture of Paul.
Paul, Me & Melanie
The Family minus Ashley :(
Cody, Ethan, Me, Zach, Jake, Dad, Paul, Melanie, Mom.
Paul's baby boy, Jared. Isn't he cute? He's the best baby ever!
They both look so cute!
I love this picture of Paul.Cody, Ethan, Me, Zach, Jake, Dad, Paul, Melanie, Mom.
Paul's baby boy, Jared. Isn't he cute? He's the best baby ever!


4 comments:
Bear suit for the ring bearer! That is awesome and I love the pictures of Ethan and Anabell dancing. So cool!!
AND holy cow!!! There is no way that dude in the black is Jake!!! When did Jake and Zach get SO BIG! Man, I feel old... :)
You look beautiful as always and Paul looks so happy! Congrats to Paul!
Oh my heck!!! Those pics of Ethan & Annabell dancing are hillarious! You need to get that on video and post it when they do it in your kitchen! Too funny
AWE! I wish I could have been there! Tell him congrats for me. Your kiddos are awesome! I love your header pic too!
Ethan needs to hold dancing classes for our boys. Please! What a cute kid. And I love your hair Chari!
Post a Comment