10 years ago
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I lied...
Ok so I can't help but post a few pictures. At least of the past few weeks!
This is my bunko group. The theme was "Big Hair". That's me in the front row with the white t-shirt. I won the contest for the biggest hair and won a free $80 haircut/color!!!! Woohoo I'm excited to use it.
Some friends and I decided to take all our kids to the zoo. I love the three boys in this picture. Oh, look even Trish decided to join in! Hee hee
Victory! This picture was taken around midnight. I was involved in a prank and this is me, the mastermind, with everyone's "goods". hee hee
What I love about taking the kids to the zoo....
Ethan started soccer in August. He is loving it. He is#5. He's the one facing the camera in this huddle. Look how happy he is!
This is how Austin sleeps. I think it is so cute.
Ethan and Anabell goofing around. All my kids have funny personalites. They crack me up! I love 'em , love 'em, love 'em!!!
Austin is growing up so fast. I love this guy. He is stinkin' hilarious!
My first garden this year was a failure. Nothing grew. Except for this little, tiny, beefsteak, tomato and a couple of beans. John says it is the most expensive tomato in the world. Sad, but true.
Here's the ironic thing. I watered and nurtured my garden every morning and got nothing. But my apple tree, which I did not spray, prune and forgot to water, gave me beautiful, delicious apples -worm free! The birds ate most of my grapes, but didn't touch the apples. So...I cored, peeled and sliced the whole day away and made homemade applesauce and apple pie filling. It is the most delicious applesauce I've ever had and the kids love it.
We spent a weekend at a cabin near Park City and decided to go to Park City Resort. This is Anabell high in the air on the trampoline. She was actually too young to go on it, but Anabell ran right up onto the tramp so they let her give it a try. She absolutely loved it. She kept yelling "higher higher!". She is such a daredevil. She had a smile on her face the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the pics and so jealous of your hair! Well, mostly jealous of the gift certificate you got! Looks like you guys had an awesome summer!
It looks like you've been having tons of fun. We are waiting for the kids to get a little older before we tackle Timpanogas Cave. I remember going there when I was about 13...it was tough then.
oh man I will take some of that apple pie filling!! your kids are the cutest!!
Hey lady! I miss you... You going to be around during Thanksgiving?? I think I'm coming a little early. I'll let you know.
By the way... you be the mastermind of a prank? never...
And I love Bunko! I'm in a group here, but we don't do theme nights. Maybe I'll have to suggest it!
Post a Comment