Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Father & Son's Camping Trip

The same weekend as my race, John took the boys to Father & Sons outing. He really wanted to come support me at my race but I INSISTED he go camping instead. It's not very often that he gets to spend some quality time with Ethan and Austin. The boys all had a good time. They drove up with Blake Arvidson and stayed in his trailor. Nate, Sam and Marc came with their boys as well and I think majority of them ended up staying in the trailor too! So it was a real party!!! I obviously wasn't there so I don't have much to write about this trip. And John really isn't the type to rattle off every little detail, conversation, and events that took place so I'm just happy he took pictures. (I threatened him of course-hee hee) Thanks deary!




The beginning and end of the drive.

The man made zipline was a big hit!

No comments: