The Dream Factory is a national, volunteer-based, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses. If you know someone that could benefit from the Dream Factory, or would like to donate or volunteer you can e-mail us at utah@dreamfactoryinc.com. For more information on the Dream Factory you can visit our web-site (click the logo above).
Spring
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Utah Jazz
Kandy and Nate got FREE(if you haven't noticed yet 'FREE' excites me and is my favorite word in the world) tickets to the Utah Jazz game and invited us along. I knew that friendship would come in handy one day. Glad to see it's finally paying off :) hee hee j/k
We had a lot of fun and enjoyed bringing Anabell & Ethan along. They danced to the music, cheered, shouted, it was so cute and we had so much fun with them. Thanks Kandy & Nate!!!!
John and I were married in 2003. We enjoy the outdoors, traveling and having fun. Oh, and I love flip flops! After a year of being spoiled, we decided to add some more excitement to our lives. In 2005 we welcomed Ethan, the comedian. In 2007, Anabell, the opera singer, arrived. And 13 months later Austin, our sumo wrestler, came to join in on the fun. I hope you enjoy our blog. Just don't expect anything life altering. But remember: YOU ARE UNIQUE.... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.
1 comment:
I am glad that this friendship is finally paying off for one of us!!!! LOL
Post a Comment