The Dream Factory is a national, volunteer-based, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses. If you know someone that could benefit from the Dream Factory, or would like to donate or volunteer you can e-mail us at utah@dreamfactoryinc.com. For more information on the Dream Factory you can visit our web-site (click the logo above).
Spring
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Some of Austin's "Firsts"
Austin is walking! Here are his first steps
His first time down the small slide.
His first time down the BIG slide. He even climbed up by himself.
John and I were married in 2003. We enjoy the outdoors, traveling and having fun. Oh, and I love flip flops! After a year of being spoiled, we decided to add some more excitement to our lives. In 2005 we welcomed Ethan, the comedian. In 2007, Anabell, the opera singer, arrived. And 13 months later Austin, our sumo wrestler, came to join in on the fun. I hope you enjoy our blog. Just don't expect anything life altering. But remember: YOU ARE UNIQUE.... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.
3 comments:
Sooo cute!! He such a big boy now!
I can't believe he will go down the slide all by himself! What a brave boy.
Too too cute! Look how good you are to catch all of that on video! You're baby's growing up!
Post a Comment