If you want to be a part of our family, you have to earn it. I’m not sure if you are aware or not, but John and I have a family initiation, a rite of passage, if you will, in becoming an official member of our family. And what is it? A goose egg. I don’t care how you do it, just as long as you get one. And mind you, it has to be on your forehead above your left eye.

(Unfortunately, I could only find the picture of Ethan after he had had it for a day or two)
8 comments:
OUCH!!!! But so funny that they all got them in the same place!
DUDE!!! Those two on Anabell and Austin are HUGE!!! AND that's hilarious that its all in the same spot...
Oh man! That looks painful. What a coincidence....
WOW! I can't believe how big they are...and it's funny that they all got it in the same place
That is crazy! Are you sure you haven't been taking a bat to there heads?! :)
Count me out. I don't need no freaking goose egg to be part of your family. I'll just come over and help you garden. By the way you did mention to me a few times you like the chinese hats the best
Oh my goodness that is so huge! Poor kids! Where's the butter?
Dude some people call that child abuse
Post a Comment