Below is a picture of the 27 items I purchased. 14 boxes of BBQ Sauce, 6 boxes of pudding/jello, 2 bottles of Hidden Valley Ranch, 1 container of Kraft Mayo, 2 boxes of Kraft Suddenly Pasta Salad, 1 box of Wheat Thins and 1 box of frozen pizza.
$40 is what the items regularly cost
$31 is what the items cost on sale
$10 is what I paid using the coupons.
Anyway, I don’t know if the Utah Albertsons ads are the same in other states, but you can check. Anyway, Albertsons is having a sale on a number of items. If you buy $10 worth of those specific items, you get $3 off. Then they have 3 in ad coupons where they will match your coupon up to $1.00. Well, I had $1.00 off coupons for every item I purchased below. Apparently, they have a new coupon policy so I was bummed I didn’t get everything below for $6. That’s right, $6! So, instead I got everything for $10!! Woo hoo! Go to http://www.kraftfoods.com/ and www. Coupons.com and you can print $1.00 off coupons for many items that are listed on the Albertsons ad. Ex. Kraft bbq sauce, Jell-o, Wheat thins, Hidden Valley Ranch, Kraft Mayo and California pizza. The Kraft Suddenly Pasta has a coupon on its box.
I know this may seem silly to post, but I’m sure you are trying to save every penny you can. I know I am. For me, these items are perfect food storage items. I am trying to get a year’s supply of food and it’s not cheap, but it can be affordable if you save and take advantage of items when they go on sale. I figured I may as well share my bargains with others so you can save as well.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!
4 comments:
wow you are amazing!
I LOVE this post! If you wouldn't mind I would GREATLY appreciate you e-mailing me with any great deals - I'm always looking for ways to save on groceries. Thanks! =) thefergybunch@gmail.com
I have a few friends that do this only i think they get like 4 sunday newspapers! ive never done it but i should cause what a DEAL!
You are SO your mom, did you know that?
Post a Comment