Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


This weekend not only did I celebrate Mother’s Day, but I celebrated my 6th year anniversary! So far, every year we’ve gone golfing on our anniversary so I guess we’ve made it an anniversary tradition. I had so much fun spending the whole day with John. Even after having 3 kids, it seems like we were married yesterday. I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world to have John as my husband. He is so selfless and shows me everyday that he loves me. He never leaves me without a hug, kiss and an “I Love You”. We have so much fun together and I am so blessed to have him with me for eternity. Even that doesn’t seem long enough! I am so happy I chose to marry the right person, in the right place and by the right authority. It’s true that when you get married, over time that person becomes a part of you. John is my heart and I am his. Thank you John for always taking care of me and making sure I am always laughing. I Love You!



10 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a fun day! Hope you guys are all doing well!

Tera said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun tradition, you guys are so cute! I feel about David the way you feel about John. And you are right, eternity doesn't seem long enough!

Carrie said...

Awe ... Happy Anniversary!

The Borman Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had such a blast. And, you look so tan! I am so happy your sweet partner makes you so happy.

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! Marriage is so wonderful when you have an AWESOME hubby!

Hillary said...

I love to golf. It was our anniversary this week too. We went to a renaissance festival.

Smallmans said...

Happy Aniversary! (I'll sing you the song my sister and I always sing to each other next time I see you!) You two are so cute! (and hilarious) Glad to be your friends!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Oh, Char, I love this post. I couldn't help but think of a talk I just listened to by Sheri Dew where she said we should share our testimony more and one of the ways she suggested was through blogging. As I read this I thought how I wished Kayla would read this post that testifies of the blessings of a righteous marriage and blessings of the temple. Thanks for sharing. Love you.

Joe N' Jess said...

That is so awesome Chari!! I loved reading that, it gave me some great insight for marriage. Your children are so gorgeous too!! Happy Anniversary! Sound like you had so much fun!