.jpg)
Today Ethan went to Jr. High with his uncle Zach (my youngest brother). Zach brought him for some extra credit in his child development class. Ethan was super excited. When we started walking towards the front doors, Ethan saw the buses. He stopped, held my hand and said “Why are the buses here? I don't think I’m big enough to go to school”. He was a little scared at first but I was able to prod him to the entrance of the school. As we opened the doors we were welcomed by loud, roudy, teenagers. I thought for sure Ethan would want to turn around and bolt out of there. Instead, he stopped dead in his tracks, looked at me and exclaimed “Mom! I forgot my backpack!”. I just started laughing.
Ethan had a great time with uncle zach. They played duck duck goose, sang songs and created a cute turkey picture. Thanks Zach for taking Ethan to school!
(I do have to say I felt extremely awkward roaming the halls of a jr. high with my double stroller and three kids! I felt like a 6 foot blond roaming the streets of China. I think what made me feel akward was that it made me FEEL SOOOO OLD!!!!)
Ethan had a great time with uncle zach. They played duck duck goose, sang songs and created a cute turkey picture. Thanks Zach for taking Ethan to school!
(I do have to say I felt extremely awkward roaming the halls of a jr. high with my double stroller and three kids! I felt like a 6 foot blond roaming the streets of China. I think what made me feel akward was that it made me FEEL SOOOO OLD!!!!)
3 comments:
Payson's recreation office is in the high school here. I went last year to sign Emily up for softball...I felt really weird walking down the hall of the high school.
I could see why that would make you feel old, it makes me feel old! Weird. So, fun that you get to live so close to your fam.
Hi Chari. It was good to hear from you. Your family is really cute, it looks like they keep you busy! It is crazy that you live by Julie, what a small world. I have a lot of friends that went to your Holiday benefit and had a great time. I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
Post a Comment