I SAW TWLIGHT ! It was great! When it ended I was eager for more. Why couldn’t they make the movie longer and add more details? Now I have to wait another year for the next one to come out. Not fair! My must we be tortured!?!? I just really hope they don’t change any of the characters. I hate when they do that. Anywhoo –GO TWILIGHT! I really liked it. They could’ve had Edward growl a little more. But overall I think they did a pretty good job. Someone mentioned she thought it seemed like a low budget movie and didn’t like it in that aspect. What about you? What di
d you think of the movie? THUMBS UP OR DOWN?
d you think of the movie? THUMBS UP OR DOWN?
7 comments:
I liked the movie but if you never read the books the movie would not be all that good. I took my husband and had to explain a few things, because the book said it all and the movie explained it later. Like when bella enters the scinece class and edward is about to eat her up. Scott really didn't understand until I explained that she smelled so good to her that her could not resist her. The movie lacked in explining those little things to non-twilight readers. I can say that being 29 we were the oldest ones in the theater and scott was one of the 5 guys there.
Check out my blog if you want to see what I thought. And they already have signed the actors up for the next 2 movies. So I'm pretty sure everyone will stay the same.
Totally thumbs up!
I liked Twilight as well. I thought they did a fabulous job following the book so closely. Of course there were a few parts that were left out or not done as well as I thought they should have been but overall I give it a thumbs up. It was pretty much how I expected it to be.
I loved it...saw it twice, so far!Can't wait for the next movie!
loved Twilight I can't wait for the second movie to come out in November 2009. I did think though that the movie moved too fast and I think that the story line should have introduced more of the detail of the beginning in to it but other tan that it was way good.
loved Twilight I can't wait for the second movie to come out in November 2009. I did think though that the movie moved too fast and I think that the story line should have introduced more of the detail of the beginning in to it but other tan that it was way good. ~ Mangum
Post a Comment