Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quick trip to Idaho

Over the Martin Luther King weekend, I took a quick trip to Shelly Idaho to visit my friend Hana. I took Anabell & Ethan with me while Austin had some 1 on 1 time with his daddy. The drive was quicker than I had expected and the kids did great. I was worried about Anabell since she hasn't been on a long car drive since she's been potty trained, but she was a pro. We had so much fun visiting Hana and her kids. Everyday since, Anabell asks if she can go over to Owen's house. We miss having them so close to us! John didn't get the job he applied for in Idaho Falls so I guess that means more trips to Potatoville!
Idaho Falls Temple

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I'm secretly glad that john didn't get the job :) why in the world would you want to move away from us? :)