Favorite Color: Red and Blue
Favorite Food: Grapes
Favorite Game: Air Hockey, Soccer & Clue
Favorite Song: I Am A Child of God
Favorite Book of Mormon Story: Nephi when he dresses up and sounds like Laban
What do you like to do?: Play with my friends & play games
What do you want to be when you grow up?: I want to play football.
Ever since the holidays started, Ethan has wanted his very own party. He wanted a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving party, a Christmas party, New Years Party, etc. He had it all planned out. He had specific food he wanted to eat, music to dance to, games to play and friends he would invite. I tell ya, this kid likes a good party. Finally, last month I told him he could have one. We had 4 boys come over for a few hours on a Friday night to eat pizza and play games. They had a lot of fun. But they didn't expect this: (It's amazing what you can get 5 MANLY boys to do for a treat!)
The thing I overlooked about Ethan's "hang out" party is that his birthday is the same month. And, of course, he wanted to have a birthday party. Since we didn't have one with John's family this year, I couldn't say no. So he invited a few friends for some dinner and then went to Classic Skating. They played on the bounce houses and in an AWESOME nerf gun battle station. I have some video clips below. I had never been to Classic skating, but on Tuesdsays it is only $2 so I thought I'd try it out. It was really fun and the boys had a blast!
I love these pictures of Ethan on the invitation because he took them himself. I always find some interesting and fun pictures on the camera from the kids.Ethan is on the far left gun
Then yesterday morning he came into my room holding his tooth and said "I just wanted it out". Ha ha he pulled the other bottom tooth out himself! So now he has two bottom teeth missing.
We just love this kid and I hope he has a great year being 5!
3 comments:
super cute!!
He is so cute!!
Ethan is such a cute kid! I love the random ones with the wigs!! I bet he had so much fun doing it!! Good job on being such a creative mom, maybe someday you can give me some ideas!!
Post a Comment