Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

In October, I went on a girls trip to to Vegas. We visited our friend Triscia and stayed with her Wednesday night. On Thursday we went hiking and it poured on us. We were soaked to the bone! We spent the day relaxing and grocery shopping. We also happened to come upon this lovely fella. Who walks their baby around the block with no shirt on??? We seriously followed him around trying to get a good picture without being caught. It must've been a sight to see; A bunch of married women from Utah in a minivan trying to get a picture of Mr. Elvis here. Ha Ha
Thursday night we checked into our condo at Summerbay. It was a nice condo with a kitchen. We had a bbq on the grill, hung out in the hot tub and played games. Friday morning Kandy, Tomi and I went to the Las Vegas Temple and did sealings there. It is a beautiful temple! That night we went out to eat at the Harley Davidson and walked the strip a bit. I know this sounds bad, but I can't quite remember what we did on Friday.....or do I??? hee hee

Saturday we seriously went shopping ALL day. We found some GREAT deals on a lot of stuff. I am not exaggerating when I say that it was the most shopping I have ever done in my life. And probably the last. As a lot of you know, I hate shopping. But I still had fun with the girls. That night we went to a show called "The Divas" and then went dancing at this fun club which I don't remember the name of. I haven't been to a club since before I was married, it was seriously a blast! Vegas really doesn't sleep, at least the strip anyway.Sunday is when we made the drive home. And of course I have other pictures. But those aren't for my blog. hee hee Bye Bye Vegas!